Another week over and I am glad. This week has been incredibly hectic at work and I only just got through it alive! Hopefully this week coming will be a little less manic but the storm is by no means over. Here are a collection of my instagram pictures from the past 7 days, make sure to come pop by and follow me- @movingonupaway
1. Last Sunday the weather was pretty bizarre- really warm and humid but cloudy and overcast. We spent a nice day at Golden Bay with Andreas and Elaine, getting totally jealous over some dudes teeny tiny puppy.
2. Clouds, clouds and more clouds!
3. Colours are never as intense on the iphone but I promise this was a seriously stunning sunset.
4. Standard Friday lunch in the sun at Terrace. It has been a tough week but this view & great colleagues helps
5. Chris from @chrisbonafides on Instagram told me about a fireworks display on in Marsaxlokk on Friday night and I could barely contain my excitement. I fucking love fireworks. We went along with Andreas and Elaine and had the best evening. It’s a competition between 4 different firework companies from Austria, France, UK and Malta. I may be British and you might think I’m biased but the UK display was by far the most incredible. We ate at Il-Bukkett restaurant which had really friendly and helpful staff but the food was pretty dismal. We didn’t mind though, it made for a fun evening enjoying the fireworks and laughing at Joe’s grey, mushed up fatty steak!
The display is on again this evening in Bugibba and the finale is on Wednesday in Valletta. Check out the information here and get your ass over to one of them! P.S I am rubbish at firework photography.